• Survival Inability to Obtain Mob Spawners from Survival Vote Crate

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigace3

BigAce3
    BigAce3
    User name: Bigace3

Bug Name Inability to Obtain Mob Spawners from Survival Vote Crate

Explanation At approximately 33 minutes ago, I opened 5 vote crates using 5 keys. My inventory had 3 diamond blocks and nothing else, but I was wearing damaged leather armor. I acquired 2 spawners, a creeper spawner and a skeleton spawner in that order, one after the other. I had 10 vote crate keys at the start and proceeded to use 5 of them, getting the spawners after the 3 diamond blocks were acquired through the vote crate.

Steps to Replicate
    1: Acquire 10 vote crate keys
    2: Go into the crates menu wearing damaged leather armor
    3: Clear out your inventory excluding the armor
    4: Begin using 5 vote keys.
    5: At the third crate, acquire 3 diamond blocks, from the crate preferrably.
    6: If you do not acquire spawners, repeat the procedure until you get a creeper or skeleton spawner reward for the vote crate, with your inventory emptied each time.
    7: Your results should be found after a spawner is supposedly acquired (as in the rewards wheel lands on it)

Do you have screenshots / evidence? Yes

Please upload files here if you have them. File(s) attached

Please provide any additional evidence. I do not have a non-hotbar inventory screenshot, so take that as you will.

Attachments

James

Owner
    Staff Member
    Owner
    Jaimss
    Jaimss
    Owner
    Thanks for reporting this. It has been resolved.

It looks like you won a creeper and skeleton spawner, but didn't get the rewards, so I added those two to the /vault 1 of the Minecraft Account associated with your forums account.

If this issue persists, please make a new bug report.

Status
    Not open for further replies.