Roberto

Manager
    Staff Member
    Manager
    RobertoHD
    RobertoHD
    Manager
    Hey there Infinity Crafters! :)

We are constantly working on creating new and fun experiences for you guys, and currently we are working on some new Events!
    Do you have any events you would like to be added to the server?
    Then please reply down below!

You can make an event suggestion using this format:

• Name of Event: (this will be the name of the event)
    • Description of Event: (what this event contains)
    We currently already have a list of events, so you don’t need to suggest these:
    • Spleef
    • PvP
    • Parkour
    • Waterdrop
    • Build Battle
    • Simon Says
    • Sumo

Thanks for your interest, and make sure to thumbs up any events you like that other people have suggested!

Gamertron7500

Master
    Gamertron7500
    Gamertron7500
    Helper
    How about adding Mob Arena?

All players work together to defeat and survive endless waves of monsters. Each surviving player earns some rewards that becomes progressively more valuable the more waves that they defeat and survive as waves get harder and harder.

Roberto

Manager
    Staff Member
    Manager
    RobertoHD
    RobertoHD
    Manager

All players work together to defeat and survive endless waves of monsters. Each surviving player earns some rewards that becomes progressively more valuable the more waves that they defeat and survive as waves get harder and harder.
    That’s a great idea! I’ll definitely try to make one of those.

James

Owner
    Staff Member
    Owner
    Jaimss
    Jaimss
    Owner

That sounds like a great custom event we could add. It could go until everyone dies and the last person standing wins maybe?

Gamertron7500

Master
    Gamertron7500
    Gamertron7500
    Helper
    That sounds like a great custom event we could add. It could go until everyone dies and the last person standing wins maybe?
    It's more based to be endless-like where, based on some previous mob arena servers that I played in, it gets harder and harder the more waves are completed. Another thing that I'd like to add in is that whenever someone dies, they're out from the whole game until every single registered player dies.

As for the rewards, it can range from the following:
    • Money - it's constantly given out for every wave completed, as well as increasing in value.
    • Chest Keys - lower-tier keys are given out first and more frequently than higher-tier keys.

Bigace3

BigAce3
    BigAce3
    I'd recommend "Survive" Make a 250x250 arena, surrounded by bedrock walls with an open sunroof. Give people breaking permissions, and turn on hard mode, and day/night cycle. Maybe make a 30 deep stone layer, a 2 deep dirt/grass layer, and some trees and copy paste houses and stuff. Basically a UHC mixed with PVP, one life per person, and a lot of mobs. You could also speed up the day/night cycle so people would have to be quick. (you could also give people locator maps).

Oh, also, make Boombox. A large bedrock box, a few flint and steels, and a lot of tnt. The objective is to survive.

James

Owner
    Staff Member
    Owner
    Jaimss
    Jaimss
    Owner
    It's more based to be endless-like where, based on some previous mob arena servers that I played in, it gets harder and harder the more waves are completed. Another thing that I'd like to add in is that whenever someone dies, they're out from the whole game until every single registered player dies.

As for the rewards, it can range from the following:
    • Money - it's constantly given out for every wave completed, as well as increasing in value.
    • Chest Keys - lower-tier keys are given out first and more frequently than higher-tier keys.
    The idea for these gamemodes is to be on the event server, to give us stuff to do, and we would tally up people who win at the end, and the person who does the best (or few people who do the best) would get keys on the servers of their choice. But yea, it just keeps going until one person is left?

I'd recommend "Survive" Make a 250x250 arena, surrounded by bedrock walls with an open sunroof. Give people breaking permissions, and turn on hard mode, and day/night cycle. Maybe make a 30 deep stone layer, a 2 deep dirt/grass layer, and some trees and copy paste houses and stuff. Basically a UHC mixed with PVP, one life per person, and a lot of mobs. You could also speed up the day/night cycle so people would have to be quick. (you could also give people locator maps).

Oh, also, make Boombox. A large bedrock box, a few flint and steels, and a lot of tnt. The objective is to survive.
    Sounds like some cool ideas haha. We'll see what we can do. I have made a lot of changes to the events plugin, so stay tuned for the next event ;)