Infinity Craft Network Server RulesGeneral Rules
- Do not attempt to chargeback a purchase. This will result in an IP-Ban from the server.
- Do not fake any sort of evidence of players doing something wrong.
- Do not evade bans or mutes. This will result in an IP-Ban.
- You can scam people In-Game, however, if the scam involves real money (ex. an in-game trade for a rank on the server), you can be punished for this.
- No sharing people's personal information.
- Note: These rules list many things not to do, however they are not a complete list, and you can still be punished for other things. Please use common sense on the server, and if you are unsure about something ask a staff member.
- No inappropriate Minecraft names. If you have an inappropriate name, you will be banned until it is changed. If you /nickname something inappropriate, you may be unnicked and lose access to the perk.
- No inappropriate skins/capes. If you are found wearing a skin or cape that is offensive, you will be banned until it is changed.
- Do not exploit glitches you find. You may still be punished, even if you don't benefit, so report it to a staff member instead.
- No using hacked clients, cheats, or anything that gives an unfair advantage in-game. If something you are using is seen as giving an unfair advantage, you may be punished.
- Alternate Accounts (Alts) -
- You are allowed to have up to 10 alternate accounts, but no more than three on the server at the same time.
- You may not use alt accounts to duplicate items or rewards that are given in-game.
- You are allowed to share accounts, however, this is at your own risk.
- No abusing commands such as /report, /notifystaff, and others.
- Do not AFK and emulate player behavior.
- Being AFK is fine if you are just standing still. After 30 minutes, you will get kicked unless you have a rank.
- If you are mining, autofishing, or doing any other player behaviors while AFK, you can get punished.
- If you are using AFK pools to bypass the AFK kick, it will be seen as emulating player behavior.
- Some swearing is allowed, however, if it becomes excessive and toxic you may be punished.
- DDoS threats will not be tolerated.
- Any toxicity towards other players will not be tolerated. This includes racism, sexism, threats, etc.
- No encouragement of self-harm or suicide ("kys", "kill yourself").
- No communicating toxic, harmful or rude messages through builds at warps, islands or in survival worlds.
- No sharing links in chat that lead to anything that is considered "NSFW" (Pornography, blood/gore, etc.)
- No advertisement of other servers, discords or websites.
- You are allowed to advertise a streaming link or youtube link every 10 minutes only if it is Infinity Craft related content.
- Do not spam the chat or flood the chat. The staff can decide if what you did is considered spam or not, so be careful. Generally don't post the same message more than 2-3 times in 30 seconds.
- No impersonating staff.
- No island traps. This means that you can't place warp signs or tp people to places on your island where they might die to fall damage, drowning, the void or anything else.
- No attempting to lag out the server with Redstone.
- No using auto clickers to be more efficient in-game
- No blocking peoples portals to deny them entrance to specific worlds.
- Do not obstruct other people's claims! This is left up to the judgment of the staff member.
- The land you leave unclaimed is at your own risk!
- No claim trapping.
- No using hacked clients such as X-Ray to get higher amounts of ores and minerals in-game.
- No using hacks or hacked clients
- No attempting to get around restrictions
- No blocking the "Launch Site," which is otherwise known as the end portal to the moon.
- No blocking off nether portals to block people in the nether (mars)