• Announcement The Future & 1.16

James

Owner
    Staff Member
    Owner
    Jaimss
    Jaimss
    Owner
    Hey Everyone! As you all know, 1.16 has been released and we are hard at work to get the network updated.

One of our goals has always been to keep our servers updated to the latest versions as quickly as possible to ensure the ability to use the new features in every Minecraft update.​
    In order to make sure that things like the new nether transfer over properly, new items will work, and more, we have decided to do a network reset. What does this mean? Read on!​
    • All of the game servers - Skyblock, Survival, and Earth - will have a progress reset. This is long overdue anyways as many of the economies are beginning to break, bugs need fixing, and the servers have just been around for too long and could use a progress reset.
    • You will keep anything purchased with money that was not a one time use item such as tags and ranks.
    • You will lose worlds and builds, player vaults, money, in-game items, and non-permanent things.
    We will leave the current server running as is on 1.15 until we are ready to do the reset. We are working on a development server in the background to get everything up and running on 1.16. All of the plugins we use are being updated very quickly and once it is all done, new spawns are built and/or re-decorated, and things are running smoothly, we will go into maintenance mode! Once in maintenance mode, the following will occur:​
    • We will stop all the servers, and transfer everything over to the actual server, which will make it available to the public.
    • Although we will have done some of our own testing, its nothing like having players on the server! After everything is transferred we open the server to donators to find some of the last bugs.
    • The server will then be opened to the public for everyone to play!
    Thanks for reading! If you made it to the end, please enjoy your cookie and glass of milk! 🍪🥛
    If you have any questions, please let me or other members of our staff team know!

somberskies47

Infinity
    Somberskies47
    Somberskies47
    Infinity
    well the tmts has evoled so doing a reset will be nice so i can get all the tunels upto a better standard and haveing all the new nether blocks will help with building but my question is will you be updateing rank kits since 1.16 is bringing in a new set of gear with new netherite material

James

Owner
    Staff Member
    Owner
    Jaimss
    Jaimss
    Owner
    A cookie and glass of milk! ☺😋
    of course :)
    well the tmts has evoled so doing a reset will be nice so i can get all the tunels upto a better standard and haveing all the new nether blocks will help with building but my question is will you be updateing rank kits since 1.16 is bringing in a new set of gear with new netherite material
    glad to hear that! To answer your question, yes kits will eventually be updated most likely, but I want to give them some time as they are so that I can see how good netherite is, and find a way to make it balanced.

somberskies47

Infinity
    Somberskies47
    Somberskies47
    Infinity
    netherite is the next set up from diamond its not supper good but its a bit better than diamond though it has the added bonues of not being burned when thrown in lava the only down side is its price it all cause ya get one scrap per ore and 4 scrap plus 4 gold is one ingot at the ore is 90% of the time found only in sigles and its rare at that but 1 ingot with any diamond tool in a smithing table will yeaild the netetherite gear so its pricy for one a small upgrade but its more a new braging right in the old days haveing diamond gear and lot of blocks was worth brageing bout now netherite is all the rage